Free Jokes daily by Emile

SmileJoke
Subscribe to SmileJokes
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, January 9, 2011

| Smile Jokes : 227 | SmileJokes of the Day For January 07, 2011

How can I get to heaven?

I asked the children in my Sunday School class, "If I sold my house and my car, held a big garage sale, and gave all my money to the church, would I get into heaven?"



"No!" the children all answered.


Then I said, "If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would I get into heaven?"


Again, the answer was, "No!"


"Well," I continued, "then how can I get to heaven?"

 

A five-year-old boy shouted out, "You gotta be dead!"

-- 
Thanks
Liamvks@gmail 

Smile Jokes | Tamil Jokes | Face Book | Feedback | Support | Subscribe |Fresh Jobs |

Smile Jokes : http://groups.google.com/group/smilejoke?hl=en
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: