Free Jokes daily by Emile

SmileJoke
Subscribe to SmileJokes
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Doctor Jokes

 

 

Patient walks into a doctor's office.

 

Patient: Doctor, people ignore me.

 

Doctor: Next!

 

 

 

***

 

 

Patient: Doctor, I have a serious memory problem. I can't remember anything!

 

Doctor: So, since when did you have this problem?

 

Patient: What problem?

 

 

 

***

 

 

Doctor: D id you take those pills I gave you to improve your memory?

 

Patient: What pills?

 

 

 

***

 

 

Patient: Doctor, if I give up wine, women, and song, will I live longer?

 

Doctor: Not really. It will just seem longer.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Nurse: Doctor, there is an invisible man in your waiting room.

 

Doctor: Tell him I can't see him now. Next.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Nurse: Doctor, there is a man in the waiting room with a glass eye named Brown.

 

Doctor: What does he call his other eye?

 

 

 

***

 

 

Patient: Doctor, should I file my nails?

 

Doctor: No, throw them away like everybody else.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Patient: Doctor, is there anything worse than being old and bent?

 

Doctor: Yes there is...being young and broke.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Patient: Tell me, doctor. Is it serious?

 

Doctor: Well, I wouldn't advise you to start watching any serials on TV.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Patient: Doctor, I think I need glasses.

 

Teller: You certainly do. This is a bank.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Patient: Doctor, what I need is something to stir me up; something to put me in a fighting mood. Did you put something like that in this prescription?

 

Doctor: No need for that. You will find that in your bill.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Doctor: Did you know that there are more than 1,000 bones in the human body?

 

Tom: Shhh, doctor! My dog's outside in the waiting room!

 

 

 

***

 

 

Mavis: My daughter believes in preventative medicine, doctor.

 

Doctor: Oh, really?

 

Mavis: Yes, she tries to prevent me from making her take it!

 

 

 

***

 

 

Prisoner: Look here, doc! You've already removed my spleen, tonsils, adenoids, and one of my kidneys. I only came to see if you could get me out of this place!

 

Doctor: I am, bit by bit.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Tom: What's good for excessive wind, doctor?

 

Doctor: A kite!

 

 

 

***

 

 

Do you find it difficult passing water, Mr. Sozzle?

 

No, doctor. But I do find it hard to pass a pub!

 

 

 

***

 

 

Bill: My wife beats me, doctor

 

Doctor: Oh dear. How often?

 

Bill: Every time we play Scrabble!

 

 

 

***

 

 

Liz: I get so nervous and frightened during driving tests!

 

Doctor: Never mind, you'll pass eventually.

 

Liz: But I'm the examiner!

 

 

 

***

 

 

Doctor: You're in good health. You'll live to be 80.

 

Patient: But, doctor, I am 80 right now.

 

Doctor: See, what I told you.

 

No comments: