Free Jokes daily by Emile

SmileJoke
Subscribe to SmileJokes
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, February 29, 2008

New and Old Jokes

 

Father 2 son.

padosi ki ladki ko dekh. woh exam main 1st aai hai.

Son: us ko he to dekhta tha tabhe to fail hogaya.

 

**

 

What is the different between chew gum and begum?

Both r sweet at the beginning and become shapeless tasteless n sticky at the end.

 

**

 

Q: What is the Extreme height of stupidity?

Answer: Two sardars Sitting in a Auto and fighting for corner seat!!!

 

***

 

Boy: I love u..

Girl: Me too

Boy: How much do u love me?

Girl: as much as u do.

Boy: U Cheater.

I thought u really loved me

 

*** 

 

A sardar was drawing money from ATM,

The sardar behind him in the line said,

"Ha! Ha! Haaa! I've seen ur password. Its 4 asterisks (****)."

The first sardar replies, "Ha! Ha! Haaa! U R wrong, its 1258"

 

***

 

Sardar: For the past one week a girl is disturbing Me.

I don't know how she got my no, she interrupts whenever

I call someone and say "please recharge your card"

 

*** 

 

Postman: I Have To Come 5 Miles to Deliver U This Packet

Sardar: why did U come so far...

Instead U could have posted it

 

***

 

In art gallery couple sees picture of a girl covered by leaf.

Husband was keep watching her.

Wife: ab chaloge bhi ya

Hawa k aane ka intezar kar rahe karte raho gaye?

 

***

 

Ants were taking bath and elephant jumped into pool.

Ants go out of water. One ant climbed on to the back

Of elephant, all ants cried “dubo dubo k mar sale ko".

Evolution of man:

Without shaadi spiderman

shaadi k din superman

shaadi k baad Gentleman

aur

B.V khobsurat hoto sari umar watchman

After a Quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you"

The husband replied, "Yes dear, but I was in loveand didn't notice".

 

***

 

a couple in train

Girl: my hand is in pain. Boy kisses her hand.

Girl: my neck is in hand. he kisses her neck.

And old man: bhai khairsh ka bhi ilaj karte ho kiya?

 

***

 

Teacher: write your father name in English.

Sikh student: beautiful red underwear.

Teacher: what is this?

Student: it's not wrong.

His name is sunder lal chadda.

 

***

Thanks

P.M.HEMAKANNAN.

No comments: