Free Jokes daily by Emile

SmileJoke
Subscribe to SmileJokes
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, January 19, 2008

|::: Smile Jokes :::| Joke of The Day For Jan 19, 2008

A Sunday school teacher asked the children in her class, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would I get into Heaven?"
"No!" the children all answered.
"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would I get into Heaven?"
Again the answer was "No!"
"Well", she continued, "then how can I get into Heaven?"
A five-year-old boy shouted out, "You gotta be dead!"


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Group Email Addresses
Post Joke: post@smilejokes.co.in
Subscribe: subscribe@smilejokes.co.in
Feedback: feedback@smilejokes.co.in
List owner: skvm@smilejokes.co.in  

Smile Jokes will not sell or share your email address.
More Jokes ? Visit site http://smilejokes.blogspot.com
visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/smilejoke?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: